The 3rd Annual
One Mind at Work Global Forum:
Transforming Workplace Mental Health
September 11-12, 2019
One Mind and the Kennedy Forum came together in 2016 to form One Mind at Work, focused on the development and implementation of a gold stand for workplace mental health and well-being. In 2017, a committed group of innovative executives from world-leading companies met at our first global forum to discuss the executive approach to transforming how mental health is viewed and supported in the workplace, how healthcare is purchased under the new paradigm, and how we can gain equity, collaboration and parity between physical and mental health.
The 2019 agenda will explore
- Best practices and innovative new ideas that employers are exploring and implementing
- Sector-specific challenges and insights
- Measures of success and progress made by members in the past three years
- Tools to support better outcomes and return on investment
2019 Event Schedule:
Wednesday, September 11th – All Day One Mind at Work Forum at the Harvest Inn by Charlie Parker (9:00am – 5:00pm), Welcome Dinner at Staglin Family Vineyard (6:00pm – 8:00pm)
Thursday, September 12th – Half Day One Mind at Work Forum at the Harvest Inn by Charlie Parker (9:00am – 12:30pm)
One Mind at Work is committed to establishing the business case for executive-level leadership on workplace mental health. We are exploring best practices, improving support and reducing stigma through corporate culture, access and training. Through our work, we are leading a decrease in the impact of brain health challenges on employees through evidence-based interventions.
In 2018, the agenda explored:
- How to think differently about mental health at work,
- The view of research on treating and caring for mental illness and brain health challenges,
- Understanding the evidence for action,
- Examples of best practice and resolving issues to access, and
- Tools to support better outcomes and return on investment.
The 2018 Global Forum was an all-day event on September 13, 2018, preceded by a Welcome Dinner for attendees at the Staglin Family Vineyard on September 12, 2018.
PLEASE JOIN US!
Contact Katy Schneider Riddick at email@example.com for more information about attending the event or participating as a sponsor.