Second Annual One Mind at Work Global Forum – Save the Date!
The Second Annual One Mind at Work Global Forum will take place on September 13,
The Second Annual One Mind at Work Global Forum will take place on September 13, 2018 in the Napa Valley.
In 2016, One Mind and the Kennedy Forum came together to form One Mind at Work to focus on the development and implementation of a gold standard for workplace mental health and well-being. In 2017, a committed group of innovative executives from world-class companies met at our first global forum to discuss the executive approach to transforming how mental health is viewed and supported in the workplace, how healthcare is purchased under the new paradigm, and how we can gain equity, collaboration and parity between physical and mental health.
This year, the agenda will explore:
- How to think differently about mental health at work,
- The view of research on treating and caring for mental illness and brain health challenges,
- Understanding the evidence for action,
- Examples of best practice and resolving issues to access, and
- Tools to support better outcomes and return on investment.
The forum will be an all-day event on September 13, 2018, preceded by a Welcome Dinner for attendees at the Staglin Family Vineyard on September 12, 2018.